CPT 2019 (http://sunrisebook.best/?book=1622027523CPT / Current Procedural Terminology (Professional Edition))
DIV>Correct reporting and billing of medical procedures and services begins with CPT® 2019 Professional Edition. The AMA publishes the only CPT® codebook with the official CPT® coding guidelines developed by the CPT® Editorial Panel. The updates that appear in this revision have been prepared by the CPT® Editorial Panel with the assistance of physicians representing all specialties of medicine, and with important contributions from many third-party payers and government organizations.
New for 2019!
- New modifiers added to Appendix A
- Editorial revisions of the code ranges located in the parenthetical notes for reseqenced codes to provide more succinct ranges
- The addition of proprietary laboratory analyses (PLA) codes at the end of the Pathology/Laboratory section Features and Benefits
- A comprehensive index helps locate codes related to a specific procedure, service, anatomic site, condition, synonym, eponym or abbreviation
- Illustrated anatomical review a quick reference review of vocabulary and anatomy basics
- Clinical examples provide a useful tool and guidance for reporting services provided to patients
- Alphabetical tabular listing of most analytes in the Pathology and Laboratory section eases your code search by directing you to applicable molecular pathology codes based on a specific analyte
- Increased granularity in Molecular Pathology improves your ability to assign the proper code for a laboratory procedure
- Summary of additions, deletions and revisions provides an overview of 2018 changes
- Multiple appendices offer quick reference to additional information and resources that cover such topics as modifiers, add-on codes and vascular families