The Phlebotomy Textbook
- Makes important concepts easy to understand with a friendly, narrative writing style.
- Uses Clinical Situations to encourage critical thinking and clinical application.
- Reviews new equipment and safety requirements (safety needle devices and disposal systems) mandated by OSHA.
- Includes evaluation checklists to show students how they will be assessed and as their roadmap for study and skill development.
- Presents special considerations for pediatric and geriatric patients.