Trustworthy – Bible Study Book: Overcoming Our Greatest Struggles to Trust God
Read or Download http://blog.newbook.space/?book=1535906715
When hard times come and it seems God is deviating from the plan we assume our life should follow, we’re more likely to want to tame God, not trust Him. It’s then that we begin to press into our ways and our own timing. No human can carry the weight of being their own god, but so many of us try.
In this 6-session study of 1 & 2 Kings, join Lysa TerKeurst in Israel as she honestly reveals the places of distrust in her own heart while exploring the deeply applicable Scriptures that will teach us how to truly trust God.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments with homework to complete between 6 weeks of group sessions
- Interactive teaching videos, approximately 15–25 minutes per session, available for purchase or rent
- Identify and challenge doubts in the one true God.
- Explore how the Old Testament applies to our lives today.
- Learn to trust in the goodness and faithfulness of God.